- This event has passed.
DNS, the Prague School and dynamic neuromuscular stabilization
The DNS course is aimed at movement enthusiasts, athletes, trainers, group gymnastic trainers, personal trainers, rehab trainers, doctors, physiotherapists, osteopaths, massage therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors.
This course increases the skills of the therapist towards movement science and the trainer towards the aspects most related to functional recovery. In creating this ideal bridge between medicine and training, we clearly establish what the operational boundaries of each profession are. The link between the health professions and those related to the movement is language.
Having a common language allows operators to create a workflow to the benefit of the customer, first of all, but also of the operators themselves. Each stage of the child’s neurological development will be discussed and correlated with the adult’s abilities and dysfunctions.
Location: SPORT EVOLUTION
Via dei Campi Flegrei 37/a
5-6 May 2022
2 days course
- basic principles of developmental kinesiology.
- Relationships between neuromotor development in the first year of life and malfunctions of the locomotor system in adults.
- Bases of human movement: support, stepping forward, biomechanics of motor function, the verticalization process and the central articular function in motor development.
- Assessment and correction of breathing patterns
- Integrated analysis of the spinal stabilization system with visual instruments and using dynamic functional tests.
- Integrated corrective exercises based on DNS functional tests and developmental positions: supine, prone, kneeling, oblique sitting, quadrupeds and with global movement.
- Integration between DNS exercises and other corrective strategies.
7-8 May 2022
2 Days Course
- eview of developmental kinesiology in the context of adult optimal posture, sports performance, global motor patterns and the relationship to enhancing outcomes in sport and human movement.
- Demonstrate exercises in higher developmental positions – tripod, bear, squat, lunge, step up and its modifications & training of body awareness.
- Demonstrate exercises utilizing the principles of developmental kinesiology with elastic bands,barbells, weights, and gymball
- Discuss & demonstrate DNS exercises for specific sport techniques: throwing, jumping, stroke, skating etc.
The course fee includes enrollment in the Prague School.